Ringette Officials

Ringette Officials are all part of the National Officials Certification Program (NOCP) which is managed by Ringette Canada.

Ringette Officials are an integral part of the sport of Ringette and the development of Ringette BC Officials is an important part of Ringette BC. As athletes grow and develop so must all our officials. Ringette BC sends officials to all major events including, Provincial Championships, BC Winter Games, Western Canadian Ringette Championships. For more information and to create your Ringette Canada Referee Profile today please visit Ringette Canada Officials.

All upcoming training events are listed on the Ringette BC Calendar, and the Officiating Ringette site.

If you are interested in becoming a ringette on-ice official please go to www.officiatingringette.ca and set up your officials profile today.

To find the Misconduct, Match and Incident Report Form please click Match, Misconduct and Ejection Report Form.

Major Events Application forms for Officials and Supervisors/Evaluators

Ringette BC is seeking officials and evaluators/Supervisors for all Ringette BC major competitions in 2022. Officials who are interested in attending and being selected for these events will need to complete and submit the application form as part of the selection process. Completing the form does not guarantee selection. It will provide Ringette BC with picture of which officials are available and interested in attending events.
Application forms are found below.

Major Events:

  • BC Winter Games
  • Provincial Championships Zone, Club and 18+A and B
  • U12 Year End Event
  • Western Canadian Ringette Championships

Application Forms

Applications are due to Ringette BC by January 5. If forms are received after this date Ringette BC cannot guarantee that the official will still be able to receive an invitation to events.

If you have any questions please contact Ringette BC.

Officials Request for Rank Change

Any Official who has obtained all required Evaluations to warrant a Rank Change, please fill out the Officials Request for Upgrade Form.