2022 Annual Conference and General Meeting
Location: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and Conference Center, 1280 Alpine Road, Sun Peaks, BC V0E 5N0
Dates: June 4 – 5, 2022
Sun Peaks Grand Hotel Resort is looking forward to welcoming Ringette BC and our delegates to their Hotel June 4 to 5th, 2022/
The Conference will be held Saturday, June 4. Times to be confirmed. Saturday, June 4 at 7:30 PM will be the Annual Banquet and Awards Presentation.
Annual General Meeting is scheduled Sunday, June 5 from 9am to 10:30 am.
To review Sun Peaks Grand Hotel’s COVID-19 practices and protocols please visit their website.
Ringette BC’s Annual Conference will be hosted on Saturday, June 4. Conference Agenda and itinerary will be released in May.
Lunch will be served for all registered delegates starting at 11:30 am.
The conference will be hosted in Salon A.
General Meeting Information
Date: Sunday, June 5 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Location: Sun Peaks Grand Hotel, Salon A
- General Meeting Agenda
- Draft Meeting Minutes from the August 15, 2021 AGM
- 2021-2022 Annual Report – still to come
- Ringette BC Financial Statements 2022
- Ringette BC Succession Planning Committee Report
To review Ringette BC’s Constitution and Bylaws click here.
Ringette BC’s Board of Directors is presenting the following nominees to the Membership as per the Ringette BC Bylaw’s 60 days prior to the AGM.
- Lesley Driscoll
- Lesley Driscoll has served on the Ringette BC Board of Directors for two terms and is seeking re-election for a third term at the 2022 Annual General Meeting. Lesley has participated in multiple committees with Ringette BC in her four years with Ringette BC and is eager to continue for a third term with the organization. Lesley experience in communications and crisis management. Prior to joining Ringette BC, Lesley was the President of Kelowna Ringette.
- Lisa Quiring
- Lisa Quiring is seeking her second term with Ringette BC. Lisa has been actively involved in ringette at both the local and regional level before joining Ringette BC. Lisa is the past-President of the Greater Vernon Ringette Association. Lisa brings experience with Human resources, policy writing and event management.
- Maria Crawford
- Maria Crawford has previously been a member of the Ringette BC Board of Directors and is seeking to return to the Board. Maria has been the President of Delta Ringette for the past two seasons where she led her local Association through COVID-19 and rebuilding its registration numbers. Maria is looking forward to bringing her experience and perspective being a member of a local Association executive to the Ringette BC board of Directors as the organization looks to recover from the effects of COVID-19.
- Chris Bjorn
- Chris Bjorn has been the Referee-in-Chief of the Prince George Ringette Association for the past three seasons. Chris has been an active member of the Ringette BC Officials Development Committee for the past two seasons and participated in the development of the drafted guidelines for officials development program. Professionally, Chris is the Project Manager for Capital Projects.
If you are interested in being nominated for the Ringette BC Board of Directors please contact the Executive Director, Nicole Robb at email@example.com.
As per the Ringette BC Bylaws Members may nominate individuals for the Ringette BC Board of Directors. Nominations from Members must be received in writing 45 days prior to the Annual General Meeting. The deadline to submit a member nomination is April 21, 2022.