Ringette BC Female Coach Mentorship Program
An initiative to increase the number of female coaches in Ringette,
while empowering athletes to give back to their sport community.
Applications will be accepted until October 27th, 2023
Ringette BC is also accepting Nominations for Mentors and Mentees to the program.
If you know a great female coach who others could benefit from working with and learning from or if you have a young female coach who learn a lot from this program and from working with other female leaders please nominate them TODAY! Email their name and contact information, and why you think they are a great fit for our program to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the program, please read the outline below.
Applications are currently being accepted for mentors and mentees.
Complete the following forms
- Coaches in the Ringette BC Female Coach Mentorship Program can apply to be a part of the Community or Competition Stream.
- The cost of all required coaching courses will be covered as part of the program.
- Mentees should be available to commit a minimum of 30 hours of time to their assigned team over the course of a season.
- Mentees will be expected to meet with their mentors a minimum of once per month, as well as attend a monthly Mentorship Program meeting
Complete the Following Forms
- Mentors will be assigned to 1-2 mentees in their stream of preference
- The cost of any required travel will be covered by the program
- Mentors must have completed Respect in Sport
- Mentors are not required to be active coaches, but must have current qualifications and a minimum of 5 years coaching experience in the stream they are mentoring in
- Mentors will be expected to meet with their mentors a minimum of once per month, as well as attend Monthly Mentorship Program Meetings