2024 Provincial Championships
Apply now to host the 2024 Provincial Championships or U12 Year End Event.
Applications must be submitted by June 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org, and contain all of the required documentation listed in the guidelines.
Hosts wanted for
- U14 & U16 Zone Female CLOSED
- U14 & U16 Zone Male
- U19 Zone CLOSED
- U14, U16 & U19 Club CLOSED
- 18+A CLOSED & 18+B CLOSED
- U12 Year End Event – CLOSED
To apply, please read the guidelines below, then complete an Application.
Provincial Zone Championships and 18+ (A ) Provincial Championships 2024
- U14 Zone, U16 Zone, U19 Zone and 18+ A
- March 1 to 3, 2024
- Arena: Kin Centre, Prince George BC
Tournament Host Committee contact: Jennifer Erickson email@example.com
Provincial Club Championships and 18+ (B) Provincial Championships 2024
- U14 Club, U16 Club, U19 Club and 18+ B
- March 22 to 24, 2024
- Arena: Richmond Ice Centre, Richmond, BC
- Tournament Host Committee contact: Tannis Tapley firstname.lastname@example.org
2024 U12 Year End Event
- U12 Teams all regions and clubs
- March 8-10, 2024
- Arena: Royal Lepage Place, Jim Lind Arena – West Kelowna, BC
- Tournament Host Committee contact: Mark Campbell – email@example.com
Commitment to Attend
All teams interested in attending Provincial Championships, Western Canadian Championships, or the U12 Year End Event, must submit a Commitment to Attend Form by December 15th, 2023.
The form must be accompanied by payment via e-transfer or cheque.
- $1000 Tournament Entry Fee – All Provincial Championships & U12 Year End Event
- $1000 Tournament Entry Fee – Western Canadian Ringette Championships
- $2500 Deposit – Require for U14 Zone teams
- $5000 Deposit – Required for U16 & U19 Zone Teams, and 18+A teams committing to Western Canadian Championships
- this deposit must be submitted via cheque
Payment Submission Details
Attn: Ringette BC
#258 6450 Roberts Street
Note: C2A fees for (Association, Division, Team Name)
REMINDER: All coaches must complete their coaching courses for their respective level and role by December 15th of the season.
Coaches at the Competition Introduction level that are not yet “certified” must register through www.coachingringette.ca for their CI evaluation by no later than December 31 at midnight and complete their CI evaluation by Feb 15 of the season or two weeks prior to the start of the competition which ever comes first.
Coaches who do not complete certification required for the division they are coaching will be ineligible to participate with their team at Provincial Championships.
To check what level of certification you require, use this tool on Ringette Canada’s coaching website
To register for one of the upcoming coaching courses in your area, sign in, or create a profile, on www.coachingringette.ca