2023 Provincial Championships
Call for Hosts still Open for the 2023 Club Provincial Championships (U14, U16, U19) and the 18+B Provincial Championships!
Ringette BC is seeking Expressions of Interest to host two year-end events during the 2022/23 season and the 2023/2024 season:
Provincial Championships and the U12 Year End Event (2024/2025)
1) U12 Year End Event – TWO YEAR HOSTING AGREEMENT- For the 2023/24 season and 2024/2025 season, the U12 Year End Event will be hosting two formats – championship-style and jamboree style. Every U12 team in the Province is eligible to attend. All teams committing to attend the event will be accepted.
Club Associations interested in hosting this event must be able to host a minimum of 24 teams. There is a two-year commitment to host this annual year-end event.
The Technical Package will be updated to reflect the two formats shortly. In the meantime, please refer to last year’s Technical Package for further information on hosting requirement prior to submitting your bid.
Bid package MUST INCLUDE:
– Ice contract
– Completed Application Form including proposed dates for the event (suggested from end of Feb – mid March)
– DRAFT – Event Budget
Date Options for the U12 Year End Event 2024:
– Option 1: March 15 to 17, 2024
– Option 2: March 22 to 24, 2024
– Option 3: March 29 to 31, 2024
2) Provincial Championships – the Provincial Championships are an open format for all divisions from U14 to 18+. Teams that commit to attend, will be accepted to participate.
Ringette BC will be moving to a two year hosting model for Provincial Championships starting in 2024. We will be accepting bids for the 2023 and 2024 events at this time.
Bid package MUST INCLUDE:
– Ice contract
– Competed Application Form including proposed dates for the event
Date Options for Provincial Championships 2024
– Option 1: All U14 Zone, U16 Zone, U19 Zone – March 1 to 3, 2024
– Option 2: All U14 Club, U16Club, U19Club – March 8 to 10, 2024 OR March 15 to 17, 2024
If an Association is seeking to host only selected divisions and calibers please ensure that is clearly indicated on your application form. For the 18+ division it will also be open format.
HOST ASSOCIATION WANTED – Provincial Club & 18+B Championships
- U14 Club, U16 Club, U19 Club, 18+B
- March 10-12, 2023 (other date option may be considered)
- Location: TBD
- Coaches Meeting is 7PM location TBD
To apply please complete the Provincial Championships application form and contact email@example.com.
Commitment to Attend
All teams interested in attending Provincial Championships, Western Canadian Championships, or the U12 Year End Event, must submit a Commitment to Attend Form by December 15th, 2022.
The form must be accompanied by payment via e-transfer or cheque.
- $900 Tournament Entry Fee – All Provincial Championships & U12 Year End Event
- $1000 Tournament Entry Fee – Western Canadian Ringette Championships
- $5000 Deposit – Required for U14, U16 & U19 Zone Teams, and 18+A teams committing to Western Canadian Championships
- this deposit must be submitted via cheque
Payment must be received by December 31st, 2021.
All completed C2As will be sent to League and Association Presidents for approval and review
To Complete your C2A you will need Team Staff Certification Numbers, Completed Ringette BC Team Roster Form, Official Team BC Roster (Zone Teams) and Team Ordinal (U12)
Payment Submission Details
Attn: Ringette BC
#258 6450 Roberts Street
Note: C2A fees for (Association, Division, Team Name)
REMINDER: All coaches must complete their coaching courses for their respective level and role by December 15th of the season.
Coaches at the Competition Introduction level that are not yet “certified” must register through www.coachingringette.ca for their CI evaluation by no later than December 31 at midnight and complete their CI evaluation by Feb 15 of the season or two weeks prior to the start of the competition which ever comes first.
Coaches who do not complete certification required for the division they are coaching will be ineligible to participate with their team at Provincial Championships.
To check what level of certification you require, use this tool on Ringette Canada’s coaching website
To register for one of the upcoming coaching courses in your area, sign in, or create a profile, on www.coachingringette.ca